(1) The blood sugar meter test is unable to record 24 hours of glucose modulations.
(2) The blood sugar metertest cannot comprehensively evaluate the effects of and treatment for diabetes.
(3) The blood sugar metertest cannot discover Impaired Glucose Tolerance (IGT) and Impaired Fasting Glucose (IFG), which easily cause misdiagnosis.
(4) The blood sugar meter test is inaccurate for discovering high risk groups of diabetes.
(5) The blood sugar metertest is inaccurate for discovering symptom-free hypoglycemia
(6) The blood sugar meter test can cause pain, wounding and infection.
(7) The repeating testing of single test brings spiritual burden to the patient as well as economical burden;
(8) Single test is not effective to evaluate the medicine curative effect and the time limit of glucose control, and it is difficult to measure the side effect of diabetes drugs (including insulin), such as the time when hypoglycemia happens, the time when Dawn Phenomenon (DMDP) occurs and lasts.
(9) Single test includes testing of vein blood, blood plasma and capillary vessel blood, which need conversion between each other, which is inconvenient.